::: dudes :::

Monday, December 31, 2012

SarangHae Bioo

Assalamualaikum, hye stalkers if any...haha

the second post for today...I havee no idea why  I am so eager to write entry today,

if u see the entry title, its about Biology, one of subject that compulsary for me to take it at UIA since I am Biological Science student and Inshaa Allah, Medic soon to be my course..amin

I learn Biology since I was form four..., actually i didn't love Biology that much when I was in school,

however, when I enter pre-u world, my perception at Biology changed at all, and I fall in love at this subject...this subject is not easy at all but Alhamdulillah I can cope with it..
for my  first final examination of semester 1
I got A in this lovely subject..Alhamdulillah


and here, I wanna credit a very much thank you to my dedicated Biology lecturer, Madam Nurul Hidayati that had teach me....thank you so much madam.,,,


well, I think that's all I wanna say for this entry, this picture I credit to BIOHOLIC person if any..hehe


thanks for everything..see yaa!!


Assalamuaalaikum...

     

No comments: